Friday, May 8, 2009

try not to open any doors


Some trips just don't end the way you'd like. 

Upon arrival we made our way over to the car parked at the airport. After stripping down every piece of luggage, we sadly realized that my mum misplaced the keys somewhere along trip. 
This caused a lot of hair-pullage because we were so ready to go home by that time, and that is a rare thing because my mom and I are the two most easy going people on the planet, especially my mom. 

Example:
In high school, I once thought that somebody had stolen the car. I called my mom and told her that the car was taken, and she told me to relax and not to worry about it. Most parents would castrate their children over the phone, but my mom just kept cool. I found the car later after realizing I'd parked it elsewhere. 

Long story short, my mum and aunt were towed away and spent the night in Mississauga, where they would await a new set of keys the next morning. My mom cried because she felt so stupid, and I hate seeing my mom cry. I'm sure once she ate a Bounty bar and drank a Diet Coke everything was cool. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a unlucky moment,,,.

    But I really like your mom's story when you thought your car was taken.

    I guess you inherited your mom's nice easy going personality in a good way.

    How about giving your mom a cup of Vivanno?

    It's a cool beverage and full of energy, haha.

    And let's customize it so much just like I was doing, haha.

    ReplyDelete