Thursday, May 13, 2010

"spaniard, you shoud see the coliseum"


After literally blowing away 17 Euros worth of internet connection on YouTube (who knew Data transfers mattered when paying that much for economy class internet?), I'm back with some info while Mike sits on the shitter, threatening to throw me off my own computer. I just heard him struggle with a poo hahahah. Eat shit Bart.

Italy has been fantastic. I touched the Coliseum. I could honestly end this post with that. It was one of the maybe six things I want to experience before I die, and I did it only days ago. I actually broke off a chunk, took a picture of the broken wall, and kept the piece. some day I'll chew your ear off with my explanation. I also saw the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, as well as the Last Judgement.

Yesterday, Mike and I sat on a beach below Positano , drank Peroni, and looked at bare tits. Life was really tough by this point. I also had the opportunity to photograph a nice series of Italian kids on the beach, once the bare-chested nudity subsided, of course.

I experienced really bad jet lag for the first four days, which is something very far from my character because I'm normally quite adaptive to changing time zones. Around 4 p.m. here in Italy (we're six hours ahead of the Ontario time zone), I'd crash and wake up again around 1 in the morning, exhausted.


The land here is mysterious, and I haven't quite wrapped my head around the people, cuisine, or the language. Seeing as I had some lag at the beginning of the trip, I'm just starting to get into the swing of things. I haven't had a glass of wine yet, in 6 days.
The itinerary looks really exciting. Tomorrow we visit Pompeii. I know what happened there, but am not sure what it looks like exactly. I want to see some crusty bodies! haha. Holy shit this is informal. Speaking of informal, here comes the mind flood. Fuck this sentence shit.


I miss my friends. All of them. Specifically, I miss freestyling at 26.5 Glasgow and kissing Tess. She's pretty. Call me a cheesy motherfucka : don't give a fuck.

My beard is getting hefty, and I'm debating whether or not cutting it off. Please, no comments by those who sponsor my beard.

Honestly, if you read this, email me your address. You'll get a postcard. If you haven't, or I haven't asked yet, here's your opportunity. I'm very good for sending postcards.

I had heat stroke-dizzyness today. Skipped out on a dinner and watched Party All The Time for the most part. Faxe followed.

The lemons here are the size of grapefruits. TGRI would have something to say about this. Anyone who catches this reference is a nineties guru!

Don't be afraid to send me texts people. Recieving them is free. I have my phone on several times throughout the day.

We only get CNN and BBC here in Italy. Buncha dry mothafuckas. GAAAAWWWWWW.

I'm excited to see my band again. I've been listening to our demos for our new record while on this trip and am so bloody excited to record this summer.

Time to go finish my 1L can of Faxe, which I bought for 2.50 Euro.




No comments:

Post a Comment